• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Travis, with a Skybolt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis

Registered Users
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a Skybolt and thought I would give an intro.
I purchased the Skybolt from the Kansas City area.
I have been reading and learning a great deal of information from this site, before and after I bought the plane. A wealth of info on here, and I'm only getting started!
I have a 1947 Stinson 108-2 I fly too.
I'm currently flying a Learjet 45 as a corporate pilot. It is different than the Skybolt!

1981 Skybolt pic.jpg

Latest posts

Back