• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Ultimate 20-300 PROJECT FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devin York

Reaction score
Hello all.. I usually don't do many posts but figured here is likely the best source to do this..

I have an Ultimate 20-300 project where the customer has unfortunately stopped paying for the project so it will be looking for a new home.

It is a CNC cut kit from CARTESIAN TUBE.. fuse is at approx 80% stage of completion

Tail assy at approx 90% stage of completion

Light smoke canopy { full bubble not cut : brand new }

Cabane streamline tubing

Welded by us.. All TIG welded { can provide detailed shots of welds and airframe } excellent quality.. We've done several Lasers and a few Pitts Specials

I can provide cowl / gear / engine mount / plans / spinner etc etc to assist new owner / builder

PLEASE EMAIL DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS OR ARRANGE A TIME TO CALL...
I do not monitor forum frequently

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back