• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Unlimited?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BananaHands

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first post at these forums although I have browsed them on may occasions.
My question is: I am considering my first homebuilt and I want it to be aerobatic but am wondering what would make a design capable of "unlimited" aerobatics. Is it based solely on the amount of Gs the airframe can withstand or is it more complex than that? Of the planes I am looking at, only one specifically states that it is capable of unlimited aerobatics an it is the Laser 2300 (I know this is the biplane forums and I am considering a Skybolt or a two-place Pitts if I could ever get the plans for on.) and another one has similar specs., the DR-109, but doesn't say anything else. Again, I apologize that I am asking questions about monoplanes, but the monoplane forum is dead.
Mike

Latest posts

Back