• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

US Nationals/WAC 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy1399

Registered Users
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but in some ways not. What an incredible opportunity for those attending the Nationals this year, to have the Worlds the week after on site.
I had made this my mission after being at Oshkosh for the first time last year, but, $$$ just couldn't do it this time.
Anyone here planning to go? Definitely high on my list to attend, but probably more as a helper than anything. Perhaps later in life go over there and have a go in sports.
Looks like the entry list is as big as ever from around the rest of the world. Can the US team take away gold this year? Always right behind them and hope they can do it this time on home soil. Hopefully not a repeat of 1996 with regards the weather in Oklahoma....

cheers
Andy

Latest posts

Back