• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Way off topic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamw

Reaction score
Does any have or know of where one could find any of the Fiesler Storch plans that have been available thru the years? I know at one point there was a 3/4 scale and a 7/8 scale replica.....
I would like to find either of these or preferably full scale.....and more authentic than semi.

Searches have come up kinda nothing.....lots of references, but nothing concrete.

Half tempted to buy one of the 1/3 scale Palo sevrin models from vogelsang aeroscale and copy it...but they want a huge fortune for that thing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Pamela

P.S. can ya tell I prefer weird and unusual?

An FW-189 or a BV-141 would be much cooler.....but trying to keep semi within reason.

Latest posts

Back