• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

which aircraft build ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreFR

Reaction score
Hello,

I'll build my first aircraft, and I search what is the best aircraft for me !
I imagine it :
a biplane and biplace
I imagine the cost of kit : 10 to 20k€, but I want fly economic
I will use it for short fly and why not occassional loops, rolls, etc...
I like wood but I am not close to other
I am young pilot, so I search easy and evolutive aircraft
It can be interesting if I can begining with small engine and change for a bigger later
I think it is better for me to begin with a complet kit but I am not scare if the model is only by plans. I have high motivation, and big garage.

I like : Renegade II , Acro sport II, Pitts, Bucker 131SA, Fisher classic,...

Who can give me more informations and help me for this life choice ?

Pierre
PS : I am French, sorry for this approximative english !

Latest posts

Back