• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Whos flown a Skyote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jungmann

Reaction score
Hi All,
Anybody out there able to take a few minutes and give us a pilot report on your Skyote experience? Building or flying, but especially flying info would be appreciated.
I own and fly a Bucker Jungmann, and it is a great airplane. I can't afford a Jungmeister, so that's why the Skyote intrigues me.
Everything I read about this airplane makes me want to start building one right away - even though there is no kit, and the plans are complicated. (From what I've been told....I haven't had the chance to study the plans.)
From what I understand, there are only about 12-15 of these flying in the world. A small pool of available aircraft, and being a single seater, they probably aren't loaned out too often. If you read this and know of a Skyote pilot/owner, please encourage him/her to join the forum and share whatever information they can.
I'm a member of the Skyote Group on Yahoo as well, and will pass along whatever I can to that Group.
Communication is key. Forums like this are great ways to learn and meet like-minded folks.
Thanks to all here that take time to post about their love of the biplane!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all the best in 2007

~Jungmann

Latest posts

Back