• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Wolf Pitts reference material, drawings etc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnutz

Reaction score
Hiya guys, brand new to your wonderful forum, an avid and lifelong biplane lover who for now has to settle for making models of these beautiful machines - although I am at about 80% complete on a Van's RV-7A homebuild for a friend and about 30% on my own modified RV-3 build which is a long term project. I also purchased a VP-1 project that was abandoned but could never afford a bipe project....to me the pinnacle of my sport and hobby will be when I build and fly an Eagle or Pitts one day ;)

Since being introduced to the remarkable Wolf Pitts I have become more and more intrigued and impressed and have for some time been planning a scratch build RC Wolf, first to prove the concept and construction methods with a smaller electric scale model for around 600 size, and then a 1/5 scale monster for gas employing as closely as possible the same/similar construction as the full size.

What I am hoping this community will help me with is suitable and accurate reference material for my build, any drawings, 3 views, blueprints and pictures of the type will be truly appreciated. I have struggled thus far to collect really valuable material with only a few images of Wolfpitts being built, completed, and flying....still no 3 view or blueprints which I really need to design a worthwhile replica.

Anything you may have or any ideas of where I can find what I need would be awesome. I will gladly publish my completed drawings for users of this forum once completed as well as post a build thread and updates of the project/s.

Latest posts

Back