• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Crankshaft and Gear F/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taildraggerpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale is a freshly yellow tagged crankshaft and crankshaft gear by Aircraft Specialties Services as of 6/5/2017).
Crankshaft p/n: LW-17179 s/n: V13359 Non-AD crank
Mains and Rods polished to M3.
Crankshaft gear is p/n: 13S19646 per the yellow tag, but can't see a number on the actual gear.

This is a small rod heavy wall aerobatic crank with a .44 thick flange and no lightening holes.
This crank was installed by Lycon in my certified AEIO-360A1E engine and I cannot use per the current parts catalog. It's a certified crank for angle valve engines (AIO-360A1A, A1B, B1B).
The heavy wall journals are perfect for a high RPM engine or any experimental angle valve.

I'm selling the gear with the crank as a set. I'm asking $3750 and will include free shipping in the lower 48.

IMGP3502.jpg

IMGP3504.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back