• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Easy Eagle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Hoesing

Reaction score
So I am a new biplane builder and am building an Easy Eagle. I've built 5 boats thru the years including two fairly large sail boats in steel. Building a plane has been a long held dream of mine dating back to the late '70s when I got my pilots license.
So I am finally doing it. I have 3 wings more or less completed and am working one the fourth. Fuselage and tail feathers tacked together.
I live in a part of British Colombia where there are not a lot of home builders and no EAA or RAA so I am hoping I can pose some of my questions on this forum and get some direction.
for starters is there anyone currently building, or flying an Easy Eagle? I'm sure it sounds a bit dumb (being in the middle of the project and wondering what kind of a plane I am building! But that being said now would be the time to make any changes that are desperately needed. Thanks Larry

Latest posts

Back