• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

FS: Pitts S-2A Prop HC-C2YR-4CF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebignickey

Registered Users
Reaction score
This prop is the original off of my 1981 S-2A the model number is HC-C2YR-4CF and the blades are 7666A-2. This is not limited to the S-2A it can be used on the majority of 4 cylinder aircraft.

The bad news is the prop has an A hub on it currently.

However there is good news. I have a serviceable B hub that goes with the sale of the prop. Hartzell wants just about 3500$ for just the hub!!!!

Additionally the Spinner and back plate are included in the sale as well.

I have several prop shops that would be happy to put the hub on the prop for you as a reseal or do a full overhaul of the prop with the B hub.

If you have questions or would like photos I will be happy to send them your way. I have the Logbooks since new as well.

Firm price of $5000 plus any shipping costs.

Latest posts

Back