• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

FS: Skybolt factory main landing gear set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mekstrand

Reaction score
----------------Landing gear no longer available--------------

I've got a new set of Steen Aero Lab built Skybolt main landing gear that I won't be using. The gear is the new style (taller and with the axle moved aft). The gear is one of the more challenging parts to build and this would be a great timesaver for a new build or retrofit for an aircraft with the older short gear. The gear set sells for $1990.00 from Steen.

https://secure.steenaero.com/Store/site/product.cfm?id=74CD0BB0-102E-BB20-1B8E4943385C4442

Asking $1500. Send me a PM if you have any questions or would like photos.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back