• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Lycoming O-360 A1D for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StinsonPilot

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Posting this for a misguided friend that's building an RV-6. I thought this would look good in a bipe!
He bought this for his RV 20 yrs ago. Life etc got in the way and now he's hard at it again. He came across a great deal on a Mooney with a low time engine/prop and decided to sell this one. He pickled it well back when he stored it.
I pulled two cylinders and took a good look inside. No pitting/corrosion that I can see.

Eng TT: 2004.78
TT SMOH: 488.8
Accessories: Mags (4/92), Generator, Starter (12/92), Carb MA 4-5

Asking $11,500

Contact Walt Haag: 425-922-6251
You can ask me and I'll find out anything else that I can.

engine 1.jpg

WP_20151004_001.jpg

WP_20151005_002.jpg

WP_20151005_004.jpg

WP_20151005_005.jpg

Log 1.jpg

Log 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back