• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Nice looking Model 12 for sale on BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I called the owner on this Model 12, (super nice guy). I'd love to have it BUT I would have to sell the Skybolt to get it... on the other hand.

NEW CLASSIC PITTS MODEL 12 • $115,000 • NEW PRICE! • 172 TTSNEW | Dual Garmin G5s, Glass Cockpit | 2020 ADS-B compliant ADS-B IN & OUT, Traffic/Weather | Garmin 496 in Air Gizmos Panel Dock | Plane Power ALT | EDM830 9cyl Engine Monitor | Kimball clean kit | MT MTV9 250-29 profile (monster thrust) | iPad mount in front cockpit with Audio/Video Integration. Great cross-country and acro mount. 175mph on 12.5gph | Call Larry King for a check-out; he's seen this one. Based at 64GA on 2,000ft of golf course smooth grass, South of ATL. CALL ME! • Contact Judson C. Brandt, Owner - located Senoia, GA USA • Telephone: 404-593-1966 • Posted January 8, 2019
watermark_med.jpg

https://barnstormers.com/cat.php?mode=listing&main=

Latest posts

Back