• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Photos of GoPro mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtrag94

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m looking for inspiration of clean installs of GoPro cameras for an S-2A. I’d love to have one in cockpit with audio recording for instructional debriefs and potentially one outside. My biggest issue is if I mount it on the inside of the front windscreen, it takes up most of the student’s view (which makes cabana strut more desirable but no audio possible). The other option is on the horizontal canopy tubes between front and back seats but finding a clamp that small has been challenging. I’d love to see photos of how you’ve done it, cleanly or not, with audio or not. Right now I’m leaning toward an Nflightcam strut mount for interplane strut if they bring a GoPro along and either a head or chest mount for me with audio. I’d love to be able to go through maneuvers, narrating them and watching, taking notes, etc after a flight. This would make learning much quicker. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back