• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Pitt S1 parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airbiker

Reaction score
I've got a pile of stuff that I don't need anymore with the new updates to my Pitts.

Here's the short list:
SOLD Sensenich 76EM8-0-60 prop
Stock S-1S gear. Experimental with axles, brake plates. - $500
SOLD Pitts wheel pants. Well used, but airworthy
Purolator Gascolator - $50
D2 Wobble pump. Working, but might need seals - $250
SOLD Aircraft Spruce "stock" Pitts fuel tank. Actually slightly larger than stock. Never used

Also a couple instruments of varying condition and value. Shipping is not included. I'm in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area.

I've got more details and pictures here.

Thanks,
Ian

Edited by: airbiker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back