• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Sensenich wood/composite propeller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acrobum

Reaction score
Some of you will recall that I have been helping Sensenich as a consultant with developing new aerobatic oriented propellers. Since my last post announcing the release of this new series of propellers, I have been able to help many of you in this group personally get set up through installation. It really has been a lot of fun working with the members here. With that being said, we have worked up a little inventory of these props that have been flown and can’t sell as new.

I have three new and used propellers ready to ship in inventory. All are drilled for O-360 1/2” prop bolts. These propellers tend to run two inches pitch less than the equivalent aluminum Sensenich 76EM8. Example, a WC76NM8-56 will be a close equivalent to a Sensenich 76EM8-58.

-First propeller is a WC76NM8-56 that is grey with white blade tips and urethane leading edge protection. This propeller has been flown, but less than 5 hours. No damage. Asking $1,800 shipped. Perfect for a stock, 180hp bungee gear S-1.

-Second propeller is a WC76NM8-58 that is white with red blade tips and urethane leading edge protection. This propeller has been flown, but less than ten hours. No damage. Asking $1,800 shipped. Perfect for a mild O-360 stock S-1 or spring gear S-1. (Pictured below)

-Third propeller is a WC74NM8-60. This was a custom order that fell through, still new in the box. This is drilled for 1/2” bolts even though it is a 74” diameter prop. It is white with red blade tips and urethane leading edge protection. $1,900 shipped.

F275B9A3-7EDB-4DD0-AEF0-9B81AAE1595F.jpeg

D9BDEA26-7806-4C7E-A1AB-0847BCECB3A5.jpeg
476942A7-A3EE-4D36-9A3C-201B473DF1B1.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back