• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Sky Dynamics 6-into-1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch22

Registered Users
Reaction score
Pardon me for stepping in here, as I am building an RV-10.
The engine I am installing (IO-540 260hp) was pulled from a Christen Eagle and sold to me with this exhaust on it. I believe it is Sky Dynamics. The exhaust is in excellent condition except the collector is damaged from a hard landing that collapsed the gear. I'm thinking someone with the right skills could cut off the damage and weld a new exit on, or a new collector could possibly be bought from the manufacturer.
This exhaust only has 170 hours on it.

Anyway, I just thought I would post it over here to see if anyone is interested in it. I will consider reasonable offers.

zNadrFi6llqu_g0k6w5NVk5MkKZ9GSidMpKfrLMQmBeIUS7KKQjB_MThBweL9yb1vwNNnNwA=w345-h194-p-no

LmfnA_AUkIUBZw_3bj5G-ajEa0rDrCwyw0Vt8JysRXFEBz70-ZYAL_6VjF4FyXyjyGTFqnFS=w346-h194-p-no

feuQR8jaDxR24cGrcQRRVsnifJ5jiuB5uqJj3KWAB85m0ax1ZqUkwZnRvpVvbG0vPxx3Vhv_=w346-h194-p-no

KZ0Xr_MkrBNvqxSQy75GfxAMj8Ci1zb1fDS-epMnomKLjEiLZuUfUwaPU_5-3l4aaUJlYQQA=w368-h207-p-no

XH7mcwlbb5_lDz5KnpMsbppCYLJ2BuAIlc3giCnaz6DuogHvbmbYHXU7UR0fiZHXCYDb9VFx=w110-h194-p-no

1e9zlAZjbMB-SojYZtk-qRlUQzrI_j7UelClnXit-1FXBHpHj06Ezctn0Gpmz3hfKIAa_nLw=w110-h194-p-no

Latest posts

Back