• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Starduster Too O470 project for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattnightingale

Reaction score
Afternoon I have a starduster too project that i will never finish, it was complete minus prop when I got it a few years back, it was inside for its life time, it was ground looped and 1 of the lowers has some damage, spars liook good, I have all the flying wires, wings are covered I understand it has the mod on the gear location. I am very uneducated on stardusters. I did disassemble it, fuse has been sand blasted and painted I have all the fabric and covering material with it. the engine has been dialed and runs true, I was told there was no prop strike but just made sure. instruments(I would Change them) are there, I'm into it $16,000 PM me and make me an offer...

Latest posts

Back