• Become a Subscribing Member today!

The Biplane Forum is a large global active community of biplane builders, owners and pilots. From Pitts to Skybolts, to older barnstormers, all types are welcome.

The Biplane Forum is a private community. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched source of information not found anywhere else on the web.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• In addition to our active community, our content boasts exhaustive technical information which is often sought after for projects and maintenance. This information has accumulated over the 12+ years the forum has been in existence.
    • We are also a great resource for non biplane users, since many GA aircraft are built the same way (fabric and tube construction).
    • Annual membership also comes with two BiplaneForum.com decals.

Become a Subscribing Member and access the Biplane Forum in full!

Subscribe Now

Throttle body adaptor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbob

Reaction score
Hey Bendix injection gurus, I have a new long (26") engine mount and I think I can eliminate the 45 angle adaptor for the Bendix throttle body that I think was there to make room on the firewall for a large airfilter (which I would liked to jettison too). There are two adaptors in the red circled pic, do I need either? What do folks think about large airfilters? I was hoping to do a large 180 degree tubing to a ram air inlet just below the prop on the nosebowl. The local, LarryR has a Harley filter for his SA300 and thought he really only needed it once taking off in a dust storm in SCal but he still said he was glad he had it. I would hope to have the option not to fly when its that windy since I doubt I'll ever have that amount of skill or nerve to fly in crazy windy dust conditions. Any recommendations?
Thanks as always...
throttlebody - 1.jpg
throttlebody - 2.jpg
Aircleaner - 1.jpg
Aircleaner - 1 (1).jpg

Latest posts

Back